Tuesday, October 2, 2012

La Belle Vie Workshop

I recently held my first workshop for my renewed Card Hostess Club. Each member received La Belle Vie paper package and stamp set, A Friend Like You. We combined these supplies to make this for our first card.


The base for this card is La Belle Vie Pink cardstock. I inked the edges of the patterned with Smokey Plum ink and attached some of our wonderful new Black Tulle. The next border layer is Smokey Plum and it is stamped with the butterfly image from Jardin. The background image on the Bamboo cardstock shape is also from Jardin. The sentiment is from A Friend Like You, also stamped in Smokey Plum ink.

The edges of cardstock were inked with Smokey Plum and roughed up with our Distresser tool. I added some Baker's Twine to the Tulle, then Sparkles for just a bit of bling.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: La Belle Vie
Stamps: Jardin; A Friend Like You
Ink: Smokey Plum; Bamboo
Cardstock: La Belle Vie Pink; Smokey Plum; Black; Bamboo
Embellishments: Black Tulle; Baker's Twine; Sparkles
Tools: Distresser; Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!