Thursday, October 18, 2012

Merry and Bright with H2H

As with yesterday's card, I will enter this in the H2H Challenge this week, for a Christmas theme. This is another card created for my Card Hostess Club.


I used both sides of one piece of patterned paper from Pear & Partridge. The card on a Ruby base and so is the wreath. I inked the wreath in Olive ink, then just gently wiped the ink away from the flowers, before stamping. I found the colours were too muddy when I stamped the Ruby ink over top of the Olive ink. I added a dot of Stardust Glitz to the centre of each flower.

The sentiment is stamped in Ruby ink and I tied up a Red Button with a thread pulled from the Burlap Ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partidge
Stamp: Merry & Bright
Cardstock: Ruby; Colonial White
Ink: Ruby; Olive
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Red Button; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Nancy, what a lovely card...and so perfect for the Holidays! It was a pleasant experience visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!