Thursday, October 11, 2012

Merry and Bright!

It seems a wee bit early for the Christmas production to begin, but I have been having fun with new Merry & Bright stamp set, along with Pear & Partridge paper. I have an upcoming Card Hostess Club and me thinks the Gals will be making this card.


I used Cashmere cardstock on the Colonial White base. I added this beautiful patterned paper to the top and edged both with Ruby ink. I random stamped Ruby cardstock with a few images, then added a border from one of the paper's zip strip.

The shape was stamped with the berries in Olive ink and the sentiment and flowers in Ruby ink. I added a left over piece of Burlap ribbon and tied up a red button with a string pulled from that ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge
Stamp: Merry & Bright
Cardstock: Cashmere; Colonial  White; Ruby; Olive
Ink: Ruby; Olive
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Red Button
Tools: Art Philosophy/Artiste Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today. :) Your cards are so pretty. You really know how to use the burlap ribbon in such creative ways. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!