Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh the possibilities.....

I am constantly tickled when one stamp set, like Perfect Fit Frames, has so many possibilities.


I embossed some White Daisy cardstock with another new embossing folder. I inked the edges with Saddle ink. I am thrilled with how often I seem to be able to pair up this image from Perfect Fit Frames. It worked well with an image from set, Thank You. I also stamped a border from Togetherness on the border.

Everything was stamped with Sorbet ink and the coloured cardstock is also Sorbet.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Thank You; Perfect Fit Frames; Togetherness
Cardstock: White Daisy; Sorbet
Ink: Sorbet; Saddle
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


4 comments:

  1. As I scroll thrugh your cards on the last 3 pages, I want to copy every single one of them! They are all just gorgeous! You have given me new inspiration for Christmas and many other ideas as well :)
    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the fact that I can't spell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I was nominated for a Liebster Award and nominated you. I choose you b/c you can take 1 stamp and make 10 very different looking cards. I have been a follower for quite some time under mosmojo65.

    I hope you will accept my nomination. Please see my blog for info.

    Thanks, Maureen
    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I am in great company for leaving comments. :) Thanks, again! I think somehow I have forgotten to follow your blog. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!