Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumbkins abound this FALL

I had a great week with some wonderful rainy weather, then a beautiful Fall weekend. I had my Project Hostess club girls over last night, then realized I was behind on my pumpkin project.
So.........here is my Fall pumpkin.


I put this card together, first, for this week's H2H Design Team Challenge: Hallowe'en/Pumpkins. You can create some artwork depicting Hallowe'en/Pumpkins and post it on our challenge blog, too.

I started by putting some Sunset cardstock through my big shot, in an embossing folder. I splotched a little Sunset ink on with a sponge. 

I stamped the pumpkin image from Abundance on Sunset cardstock, then added the word image in Black. The sentiment is from, So Grateful, stamped in Black on Sunset cardstock. I added some Black Flourishes sparkles; then a corduroy brad; button and waxy flax all in Black. 

I'm also entering this card over at Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog, for their #25 Orange and Black challenge.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless mentioned.
Stamps: Abundance; So Grateful
Cardstock: Black; Sunset
Ink: Sunset; Black
Embellishments: Black: Flourish Sparkles, Corduroy Brad, Button, Waxy Flax
Other: Embossing Folder; Big Shot




5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the richness of the colors - Sunset, huh?! Wow. And the way you inked the words on the pumpkin . . . very "kewl". A pumpkin success story!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the pumpkin and the rich textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the colors with the texture, the bling and that fantastic stamp! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! love the textures & design. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the texture you added with the embossing and the black gemstone flourish is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!