Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quick embossed card

I completed a FABULOUS workshop with our Pear & Partridge Cardmaking kit this past weekend. I hope to get those cards photographed and posted in the next couple of days. In the meantime, here is another of my quick embossed cards.


I love our new Ruby colour and wanted to make a monochromatic card using it. I stamped an image from, Perfect Fit Frames on its designated shape cut from Art Philosophy  The centre image is from the Scroll Album Workshop On The Go stamp set in second generation Ruby ink. The embossed image I believe is one of the new Spellbinders M-Bossibilities.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Perfect Fit Frames; Scroll Album WOTG kit
Cardstock: Ruby; White Daisy
Ink: Ruby
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders M-Bossibilities


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!