Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Moonlight is shining bright!

I know my titles are sad, but I'm just trying to write something that will make you have to look at what I've created! This is my latest Hostess Project Club gift.


We used the Moonlight Workshop On The Go kit to make a layout this month. I also put together a coffin box from our amazing Artiste Cricut cartridge for the gals to see. If they wanted one cut, I did that for them, too. 


So this little Hostess 3x3 gift card set was created with Pun Fun and one of our wonderful NEW Alcohol markers. There are 2 of each design in the 8 card set. I used Sweet Leaf and its companion Alcohol marker along with retired Autumn Terracotta marker. I stamped the images with Black Memento ink on Colonial White cardstock. I added a scalloped oval cut with Art Philosophy, then a strip of Black cardstock. I finished the cards off with Sparkles; Topiary buttons; and Colonial White Waxy Flax.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Pun Fun
Paper: Moonlight
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Autumn Terracotta; Black
Ink: Black
Alcohol Markers: Sweet Leaf; Autumn Terracotta
Embellishments: Sparkles; Green Buttons; Colonial White Waxy Flax
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink



1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!