Monday, October 1, 2012

Too late for a challenge?

I seem to be falling behind at many things these days....but not my classes. For the first time ever, I have actually had my class projects done way ahead of time. Challenges, on the other hand, I make cards but don't seem to get them posted in time....this is one of those cards!


I started with the beautiful Clementine paper onto a Creme Brulee cardstock background. I added a strip of Saddle cardstock down the middle and edged it with zip strips cut from the patterned paper.

I stamped the flowers from Words of Comfort in Sorbet and Creme Brulee ink. The sentiment is stamped in Saddle ink. The circle and flowers were cut from Art Philosophy. I stamped Sorbet ink on the Sorbet cardstock flowers with a chevron pattern from the Buttons Bits & Bobs stamp set. I added Opaques to finish off the flowers.

Unfortunately, while I kept good notes on the supplies I used to make this card, I did not note what Challenge this card was for. Since it is too late, I guess that is really of no consequence anyway!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Clementine
Stamps: Buttons Bits & Bobs; Words of Comfort
Cardstock: Creme Brulee; Colonial White; Saddle; Sorbet
Ink: Sorbet; Saddle; Creme Brulee
Embellishments: Opaques
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and colour combination that I would not have thought of.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!