Sunday, October 7, 2012

Want to see my Flakey Friends?

I have some new "Flakey Friends" this year....in the way of a new Close To My Heart stamp set! I felt it was time to get one of these boys inked up.


I did a monotone card using Indian Corn Blue for ink and accent colour. The snowflakes are cut with Crystal Blue cardstock and stamped with ICB. The sentiment was stamped with Black ink, so it would stamp out just a wee bit more. I added Stardust Glitz to the cut and stamped snowflakes. The White Daisy cardstock background was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy; Indian Corn Blue; Crystal Blue
Ink: Black; Indian Corn Blue
Embellishments: Indian Corn Blue grosgrain ribbon; Stardust Glitz
Other: Sizzix embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. Loving the Indian Corn Blue, and your Flaky Friend!! Who doesn't have a few of those??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!