Friday, November 2, 2012

A sweet match for the holidays...

I am holding a workshop this coming weekend featuring Avonlea paper and Flakey Friends stamp set. Here is the first card the Gals will make.


I cut a rectangular bracket shape with Artiste, then stamped my Flakey Friend and sentiment, with Memento Black ink. I coloured his hat and scarf with our NEW Alcohol markers in Twilight. I stamped the snowflake border in Twilight ink on some Juniper cardstock, then matted it on Twilight.

The edges all got inked with Twilight, including the patterned paper from Avonlea. The snowflake is punched with a Martha punch from Whisper cardstock. I tied up a Twilight button with Colonial White Waxy Flax, for its centre. Finally, I added Stardust Glitz the buttons and Liquid Applique to the snowflakes.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Flakey Friends
Paper: Avonlea
Ink: Twilight
Cardstock: Colonial White; Twilight; Juniper; Whisper
Embellishments: Twilight Button; Colonial White Waxy Flax; Stardust Glitz; Liquid Applique
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Other: Martha Stewart snowflake punch; Memento Black ink



2 comments:

  1. Love the shape you used for sentiment/focal point. :) Beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juniper & Twilight? They look so good with this paper! Very sweet card :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!