Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Challenge at H2H

We are having another Christmas Challenge over at H2H.
Here is one of the cards I created for this challenge.


I am caught up creating cards with a certain layout at the moment. You will see how caught I am as I post more cards.

So, I got out one what I think is the BEST EVER Christmas stamp sets....Holiday Wishes. It came with large, bold images to stamp on coordinating shapes from Art Philosophy. So I cut out some trees and went to town with other great CTMH products.

I inked this stamp with our new pigment inks in Blush. I added clear embossing powder and heated it up for a nice shiny appearance. I stamped the sentiment with our Black pigment ink, then clear embossed it, as well. Then I continued stamping the sentiment all over the Slate cardstock in Whisper ink.

I added a strip of Grey Flannel cardstock punched with our corner/scallop makers. Then some of our scrumptious Silver Shimmer Trim. I finished off the card with a Blush button tied up with Colonial White Waxy Flax.

Now it is your turn to create something with a Christmas theme for the challenge at H2H Challenge Blog.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Holiday Wishes; Christmas Joy
Ink: Whisper; Black and Blush pigment
Cardstock: Slate; Grey Flannel; Colonial White
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Blush button; Colonial White Waxy Flax; Clear embossing powder
Tools: Corner/scallop maker; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

3 comments:

  1. I {heart} this card Nancy - it's lovely! I think I have this stamp set and it hasn't seen ink yet! {gasp!}
    I will have to fix that over the next few days!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretty pink tree against the grey and silver shimmer is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!