Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flakey Friends Workshop

Here is the second card created for my Flakey Friends workshop.


I started by stamping all of the cute snowmen with Memento Black ink on Colonial White cardstock. I used both Crystal Blue and Twilight alcohol marker sets to colour  scarves and hats. Twilight ink was sponged on all of the edges and pounced for the snow.

I punched the snowflakes from Whisper cardstock and the snowman borders are Slate and Twiligh cardstock. I added Clear Sparkles to the snowflakes and Stardust Glitz to the stamped snowflake balls above each snowman. The pattern paper is from Avonlea.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Avonlea
Stamps: Flakey Friends
Cardstock: Whisper; Slate; Twilight; Colonial White
Ink: Twilight
Markers: Crystal Blue & Twilight Alcohol
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Corner/Scallop maker
Other: Snowflake punch


2 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!