Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Pear & Partridge switch up cards

I'm sorry for not posting the past few days. We've been worried about a friend who has been in hospital since last Wednesday. We've been cooking and taking food to his 2 sons, for the past week. He finally woke up today and we can now breathe a wee sigh of relief.

So, here are 2 more variations of cards my class made with the Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go Card Kit.


The only real difference with these cards is the placement of the ribbon and sentiment shape. I tried making a horizontal version of this card, for variety, but really liked the vertical version better.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge WOTG Card Kit
Ink: Cocoa; Cranberry
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Nancy. That is never easy. Your kindness to them when they were in need will never be forgotten. When my cousin was diagnosed with cancer years ago, our entire community took turns preparing dinners and dropping them off. It's something that I haven't forgotten, and makes me glad to live where I do. Have a happy night.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!