Thursday, November 29, 2012

My memory has space for more cards!

I have spent the week deleting old posts; resizing and deleting pictures in the hopes that my memory of pictures was no longer full. With cautious joy, I'm posting this card.


I stamped the Twilight cardstock with an image from, Love Life, in Twilight ink. The sentiment is stamped with Black pigment ink and embossed with clear powder. The image is from, Christmas Joy. The gorgeous tree is from, Holiday Wishes, and is stamped on Sweet Leaf cardstock with Topiary pigment ink. I also embossed the tree image with clear embossing powder.I added some Burlap ribbon along with a Twilight button and my card is done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Christmas Joy; Holiday Wishes
Cardstock: Twilight; Sweet Leaf; Topiary; Colonial White
Ink: Twilight; Black and Topiary pigment
Embellishments: Burlap ribbon; Twilight button; clear embossing powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


3 comments:

  1. This card was "worth the wait". I understand your frustration. Last Saturday, I had to do the same thing. Knowing just how long each of those posts take to create, it was a sad time, but we must carry on and move forward and now I know better about the photo sizes. :) Beautiful color combo, Miss Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I'm impressed, and glad that you're posting again :o) Love your funky colours today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, so pretty! I re-found this stamp set the other day and it is pristine (how did that happen?!?!). I believe I bought it knowing that I would kick myself if I didn't - but with the wedding plans last year there was no time to play - - -
    Your card is fabulous with the burlap touch! I will tuck this idea away with my stamps. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!