Friday, December 7, 2012

Avonlea #3 Christmas with Remarkable Wreath

This is the 3rd card my Card Hostess Club created at our November workshop. They created 4 of this card and of the previous two cards I've posted. As I look at this photo, I see the shadow has made things look a wee bit funky....hope you can see past it!


I LOVE Remarkable Wreath and would put it as one of my top 3 stamp sets EVER from CTMH. I've paired it with Avonlea Teal patterned paper and cardstock. The branch wreath is stamped with Slate ink on Whisper cardstock. Then the dots are stamped with Pacifica first and second generation ink. Finally, I added my favourite winter embellishment....Liquid Applique. After heating up the little snow balls, I added some Stardust Glitz for sparkle.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Remarkable Wreath
Paper: Avonlea
Ink: Pacifica; Twilight; Slate
Cardstock: Colonial White; Avonlea Off-White; Whisper
Embellishments: Liquid Applique; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. You should enter this into this week's Inspired By #53 challenge. I love the wreath with Avonlea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!