Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cards by request

I am very happy when co-workers ask me to custom make cards for them. This was one of those cards. I was asked to make a "Girl Birthday card", but a "friend" card, rather than "love" card!


I broke out some Clementine paper and got to work. I started with a Colonial White base, then added some Creme Brulee cardstock and patterned paper. The border is a zip strip from one of the papers, then another Clementine pattern. The shape was cut with Artiste and stamped with flourishes from Love Life and the sentiment is from Card Chatter - Birthday. 

I added some Blooms; a Colonial White brad and some Stardust Glitz to finish off this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Clementine
Stamps: Love Life; Card Chatter - Birthday
Ink: Creme Brulee; Ruby
Cardstock: Creme Brulee; Colonial White
Embellishments: Blooms; Colonial White Brad; Startdust Glitz
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!