Monday, December 3, 2012

H2H Sketch Challenge

It is time for a sketch Challenge at H2H this week. Why not rustle up your Close To My Heart products and play along with us. Here is what I created this week.


This card is 3.5" x 8" and started with some Pear & Partridge paper. I love birds and couldn't resist using the Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go Card kit stamp. I stamped with Ruby; Olive and Cocoa ink. I added some Stardust Glitz to each feature square in some manner.

The mats are the reverse side of the beautiful bird paper. I added Colonial White Waxy Flax tied up and some gorgeous Burlap Ribbon.

Here is the sketch for your to create your own project and upload it to the H2H blog:


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge
Stamp: Pear & Partridge Card WOTG kit
Cardstock: Cocoa; Cranberry; Colonial White
Ink: Ruby; Cocoa; Olive; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Colonial White Waxy Flax; Burlap Ribbon; Stardust Glitz



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the burlap with pear and partridge. I can't believe Christmas is only 3 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I'm with Cheryl...3 weeks! I'm not finished shopping yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Nancy! Can't wait to use the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!