Saturday, December 1, 2012

More Christmas Joy

Normally I take the weekend off from posting, but since I was out of commission with memory troubles, I thought I might put a weekend post out.


This card continues my pattern and stamp set repeats. This time for the background I stamped the musical image from Universal Backgrounds in Twilight ink on Twilight cardstock. The sentiment is from Christmas Joy. I stamped with Black pigment ink, then embossed with clear powder.

The tree is from retired Holiday Wishes. Stamped with Twilight pigment ink and embossed with clear powder on Colonial White cardstock. The border is Slate cardstock with Burlap ribbon and Twilight button. My glitter ribbon is from Michael's.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Christmas Joy; Holiday Wishes; Universal Backgrounds
Cardstock: Colonial White; Slate; Twilight
Ink: Twilight; Black and Twilight pigment ink
Embellishments: Burlap ribbon; Twilight button
Tools: Corner/scallop maker
Other: glitter ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Blue glitter ribbon...happy sigh. :) Very pretty. I'm thinking Elvis' Blue Christmas in my head but your card is a much happier version (just love that song).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!