Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree......

Today is 12/12/12!
That is a special day that I will find a special way to mark....I just don't know how yet! Will you mark this day in history, different than just another day?


Here is another card in my long line of pigment ink and embossing. This one started with Jingle Borders stamped in Twilight ink on Slate cardstock. The sentiment is from Ornamental Cheer, stamped in Black pigment ink and embossed with clear powder. The tree is stamped with Juniper pigment ink, then also embossed in clear powder.

I stamped some Grey Flannel cardstock with another image from Jingle Borders, with Twilight ink. Then I added some Juniper and Twilight cardstock in the background. I used some beautiful Satin Polka Dot ribbon along with a Twilight button, tied up with Black Waxy Flax.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Ornamental Cheer; Jingle Borders; Holiday Wishes
Cardstock: Slate; Grey Flannel; Colonial White; Juniper; Twilight
Ink: Twilight; Black and Juniper pigment
Embellishments: Satin Polka Dot ribbon; Twilight Button; Black Waxy Flax; Clear embossing powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. This is very cute. I like the way you stamped your own background paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!