Monday, December 31, 2012

Oh so sweet, Clementine

I LOVE Clementine paper and this is another card by request.


Close To My Heart's 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book holds many wonderful products and memories for me. I was able to be in Dallas, with some AMAZING and WONDERFUL friends, for its launch. It also has some all time favourite products that will soon be replaced with our brand spankin' NEW 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book!

I started with a Colonial White base, then added gorgeous Saddle cardstock I stamped with an Intrinsic Background image. The border is Champagne cardstock stamped with a stitched image from a retired set, in Saddle ink. I used an image from Clementine's Workshop On The Go stamp set, stamped in second generation Saddle, for the focus shape. The sentiment came from another retired set.

To finish this card off, I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon, then tied up a button with a strand of the ribbon. This card got me in a wee bit of hot water. My co-worker who requested it neglected to mention it was going over seas.....it ran up a $4 tally at the post office.....oooops!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Clementine
Stamps: Clementine WOTG; Intrinsic Backgrounds
Ink: Saddle
Cardstock: Colonial White; Saddle; Champagne; Creme Brulee
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Colonial White Button
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the way everything goes together so well and that unexpected piece of burlap ribbon is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, luv the piece of burlap...hope you have a Happy New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!