Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The girl who embossed everything!

Yes, it is Christmas time and I do emboss almost everything!


This card starts with Universal Backgrounds stamped in Twilight on Twilight cardstock, on top. I used pigment ink in Black for the top sentiment and in Twilight for the bottom bulb. Both were embossed in clear embossing powder. The bulb stamping is from Ornamental Cheer. The sentiment is from a retired set whose name has escaped me.

The polka dot paper is retired Wonderland. I added Silver Shimmer Trim and a bow from Black Waxy Flax.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Ornamental Cheer; Universal Backgrounds
Paper: Wonderland
Cardstock: Colonial White; Twilight; Sky
Ink: Twilight; Black and Twilight pigment ink
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Black Waxy Flax
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! I am really starting to get into embossing on a lot of my projects. It adds such definition, but the only thing I notice is that it's hard to show it off in photographs; rather, it's something that is stunning in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!