Friday, January 25, 2013

Feathers are flying everywhere!

I LOVE BIRDS! I love to hear them sing; I love to watch them fly; I love to photograph them; and I especially LOVE to stamp with their likeness. This card is another sneak peek at a new stamp set in CTMH's Spring/Summer Idea Book.....live Feb 1st.


I was inspired by another CTMH consultant for this card. I used a Colonial White base and stamping layer. I matted it with Sweet Leaf cardstock. I edged and stamped the birds from. Hello Tweety, with Lagoon ink. The sentiment is stammped in Pear ink and is from, April SOTM: My Sunshine. I finished off this simple card with Turquoise Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Hello Tweety; April SOTM: My Sunshine
Cardstock: Colonial White; Sweet Leaf
Ink: Lagoon; Pear
Embellishments: Blue & Green Sparkle Assortment


2 comments:

  1. Oh! Fabulous colours! Check out this week's Merry Monday challenge - it's up your alley :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card - so simple, yet so effective! Great job :) And Chantilly is my favourite paper pack, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!