Friday, January 11, 2013

You're Sweet with WYV kit

I dug out a Valentine's embossing folder, to combine with my Whooo's Your Valentine kit, for this card.


I started with Black cardstock on a Colonial White card base. I ran Blush cardstock through my Big Shot in this heart embossing folder from Sizzix. Then I inked the entire surface with Ruby ink.

I added gllitter paper from the WYV kit and tied it up with some Black Embroidery Floss. Then I combined some shapes from Colonial White; Blush and Ruby cardstock I had cut. I stamped the sentiment in Ruby ink on a Colonial White circle.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Whooo's Your Valentine kit
Cardstock: Colonial White; Black; Blush; Ruby; Glitter
Ink: Ruby
Embellishments: Black Embroidery Floss
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!