Friday, February 22, 2013

18th Wedding Anniversary

 My wonderful husband and I recently celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary. This is the card I gave to him.


I started with Card Word Puzzle and random stamped, with Ruby ink, an entire 12x12 piece of Colonial White cardstock. I added a Ruby cardstock base and scalloped border. I sneaked in some Whisper cardstock under the sentiment, which is from January's stamp of the month, Happy Valentine's.

That is it......crisp; clean and using the KISS approach.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle; Happy Valentine's
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; Whisper
Ink: Ruby
Tools: Corner/Scallop maker


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nancy! You & I must be about the same vintage... we had our 18th last summer, and then you pinned that Shaun Cassidy photo on Pinterest! If I said the words "Bay City Rollers" would you get excited??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and sentiment. Love the bit of whisper with the ruby, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!