Monday, February 18, 2013

Chantilly is soooooo sweet!

My youngest daughter recently celebrated her 12th birthday and this is the card I created for the wonderful occasion.


I started with a Colonial White base, then added Sunset cardstock. I stamped in coordinating ink with, In The Background. I added patterned paper from Chantilly, with a Colonial White mat and Blush cardstock for the sentiment. The sentiment is from Joyful Birthday, stamped with Sunset ink.

I cut flowers with Art Philosophy and stamped them with the sweet flower image from, Girls Rock. I added Sunset striped ribbon and Stardust Glitz to the centre of each flower to complete this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Girls Rock; In The Background; Joyful Birthday
Paper: Chantilly
Ink: Blush; Sunset
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Sunset striped ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy! Love the use of Sunset, so cheery :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!