Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fabulous You

This new stamp set played in nicely with my bird obsession! I needed a quick card for a coworker, so this is what got stamped.


I stamped the diamonds in Slate ink on Slate cardstock and put that on a Colonial White card base. I stamped the bird image in Desert Sand ink on Colonial White, then got to colouring with my Ruby and Cotton Candy Alcohol makers. I added a wee bit of Grey Wool Baker's Twine, then stamped the sentiment in Slate on Whisper on Colonial White cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Fabulous You
Cardstock: Slate; Desert Sand; Ruby; Whisper; Colonial White
Alcohol Markers: Ruby and Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!