Friday, February 15, 2013

It's A BOY with Caprice

I used all retired, but loved products, for this special order card. 


I started with striped paper from Caprice on a Sky cardstock mat, on a Colonial White base.  I stamped the alphabet border in Pacifica on Colonial White. I also stamped, in second generation Honey, a background image on the Colonial White. It has Honey and Twilight mats underneath.

The sweet doggie was stamped with Pacifica, then I lightly chalked him in blue with pink cheeks and nose. The stars were cut from Sky; Honey and Pacifica cardstock. I added Stardust Glitz to the centres of them all. 

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Caprice
Stamps: Spot On Backgrounds; A Birthday Wish; Backgrounds & Borders
Cardstock: Colonial White; Sky; Honey; Pacifica; Twilight
Ink: Pacifica; Chalk
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Corner/Scallop Maker; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!