Friday, February 1, 2013

NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book LIVE today!

Yipee, Close To My Heart's NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book is live today, Feb 1st.
All NEW products are now available for order from me personally or via my website.
This is another quick and simple card made with 2 new stamp sets from the Spring/Summer book.


The card base and stamped on cardstock is Colonial White. The green cardstock is Sweet Leaf.

The gorgeous butterfly flourish is stamped with Lagoon ink, from Hello Tweety. The birthday sentiment is from new set, Joyful Birthday, stamped in Pear ink. I cut the rolled flower from Art Philosophy and added a Turquoise sparkle to the centre.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Hello Tweety; Joyful Birthday
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Colonial White
Ink: Lagoon; Pear
Embellishments: Blue Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!