Monday, March 25, 2013

Chevron Craziness with Claire.

Wow, last week really got away from me. After a really busy week of classes, I decided I needed some couch time. Now I'm back to posting some creations. 


I am not that fond of chevrons.....well, not until I pulled this paper from my Claire package. I LOVE this paper! I think it must be the combination of colours that has me so smitten.

I stamped the flowers with Hello Blooms in Sunset and Hollyhock. The sentiment is stamped in Outdoor Denim and the background is stamped in second generation Sunset. You will have to forgive me for not recording all of the stamp sets I used.....ooops! I tied up a Blush button with some waxy flax to finish off.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Hello Blooms
Paper: Claire
Ink: Sunset; Hollyhock; Outdoor Denim; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Sunset; Colonial White
Embellishments: Blush button; Colonial White Waxy Flax
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!