Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope you have a happy and peaceful Easter long weekend.
Here is a treat I made for my Hostess Club Gals.

  
 I used my Tim Holtz Sizzix die to cut the rabbit from some cardboard and Chantilly patterned paper. I adhered the patterned paper, then edged it with Desert Sand ink. I added a Sparkle for the eye and a pink fluff from some retired ribbon. Then I punched two holes in the rabbit so I could thread ribbon through and around this clear container. I filled the container with candy.
(No real bunnies were hurt in the creation of this item!)

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Chantilly
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; Organdy Ribbon; Pink bauble ribbon
Ink: Desert Sand ink
Other: Tim Holtz die; Clear container 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!