Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Animal Rewards for someone special!

I have a customer who has recently referred several gals to my classes. She is also a pet sitter, who cared for our cats while we went shopping in Portland. I wanted to reward her with this special stamp set and some cards.


I used Close To My Heart's Petite Perks stamp set called, Critter Expressions. I punched hexagons with my CM punch, then stamped each one with an image from our new Honeycomb set. The birdie is stamped in Cocoa ink, then the Honeycomb image is second generation Lagoon. The Lagoon cardstock was stamped with an image from Patterned Pennants in coordinating ink.


I followed along from the first card with another Honeycomb image in second generation Cocoa ink. The background is stamped with another image from Patterned Pennants, also in Cocoa ink on coordinating cardstock. 



This sweet elephant got some Cotton Candy ink treatment with the same stamp sets, mentioned above.


Finally, this cute cat was treated to some Sunset ink. My customer was thrilled with this stamp set and card set. I am very thankful for her as a customer and wonderful pet sitter.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Critter Expressions; Honeycomb; Patterned Pennants
Cardstock: Sunset; Lagoon; Cotton Candy; Cocoa; Colonial White
Ink: Sunset; Lagoon; Cotton Candy; Cocoa
Other: CM Hexagon punch


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the Patterned Pennants set! I would never have thought to stamp them so that they create a background. So wonderful to see them through someone else's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!