Thursday, April 18, 2013

Clementine gets embossed!

This card was a bit of an experiment to see which embossing folder would look good with Clementine patterned paper. Polka dots won!


I added some Claire and Footloose scraps to this embossed Clementine paper. The shape is from a stock pile I have previously cut from Art Philosophy. I stamped the sentiment from Joyful Birthday in Sunset ink and added some buttons to finish this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Clementine; Footloose; Claire
Cardstock: Colonial White
Ink: Sunset; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Buttons
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing folder


7 comments:

  1. You should enter this into the H2H this week. I think it's buttons. Beautiful card, Miss Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined the 3 paper packs! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Nancy! So glad you entered it into this week's H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the use of the three different paper packets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card, Nancy! I wouldn't have even noticed the polka dots if you hadn't pointed them out...what a great subtle addition!

    Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Just a beautiful composition! The buttons add just the right touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing on the Clementine paper! It makes it almost look like fabric, I love it! So glad you entered the H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!