Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oh Snap!

I'm back with more cards that my Hostess Card Club made. These were part of our March class, using the Sightseer stamp set.


I have to say I was indifferent to this stamp set when I first saw it. I liked the camera image and thought the bathroom boy and girl were an interesting addition. I didn't however, know what other images I would use from this set. Once I got the set, I soon discovered it may end up getting lots of use for more masculine cards. So here is what we did.


We stamped the chevron in Twilight ink on coordinating cardstock. The chicken wire image is stamped on Whisper cardstock and is from the Distressed Backgrounds set. The camera we stamped once in Pear and in Lagoon ink. Then we added buttons and the sentiment.....which is a staple around my house with 3 teenagers! The patterned paper is from Later Sk8r.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Later Sk8r
Stamps: Sightseer; Distressed Backgrounds
Cardstock: Twilight; Whisper; Lagoon; White Daisy
Ink: Twilight; Whisper; Pear; Lagoon; Black
Embellishments: Green/Blue button assortment


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!