Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spinning the Wheel of Life

I did not originally consider getting stamp set, Wheel Of Life. Once I reread all of the words, I thought it would be a good addition with some sentiments that were a little different.


I have been trying to use up my scraps. You know the scraps you get from cutting a 4" strip from a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock. Then you further cut it down for two cards at 5 1/4, thus leaving you a 1 1/2 inch strip. Well I have been saving these in all patterned and solid colours. I'm using ones from Claire and Footloose here along with some Clementine patterned paper.

I embossed the patterned paper first, then edged it with Saddle ink. I stamped the sentiment with Saddle ink over top of a Sunset second generation image from Clementine WOTG stamp set. I added some Sunset striped grosgrain ribbon and called it done!

All supplies are Close To My Heart,  unless noted.
Paper: Clementine; Footloose; Claire
Stamps: Wheel Of Life; Clementine WOTG
Cardstock: Colonial White
Embellishments: Sunset striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!