Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Drama with Dream Pop

Love these bright and dramatic colours.....get yours with a Dream Pop pack in May!
I paired this dramatic patterned paper from our May special, Dream Pop, with some retired Orchid Bouquet cardstock. I edged everything with  Slate ink first, in addition to stamping with it. The embossed ribbon is cardstock from the pack and I added some Honey and retired Dutch Blue cardstock, also.

I stamped the sentiment from, Casual Expressions, in Slate ink and added the coordinating shape cut with Artiste/Art Philosophy. Then I added Sparkles to complete this card.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Paper: Dream Pop
Stamp: Casual Expressions
Cardstock: White Daisy; Whisper; Honey; retired Dutch Blue & Orchid Bouquet
Embellishments: Sparkles
Tools: Artiste/Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!