Monday, May 6, 2013

Felt & Embossing....two of my favourite things.

This is a card I created for my Embossing & Diecutting class. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.

We started by embossing some Cotton Candy cardstock. We added a zip strip from, For Always, then some shapes from Art Philosophy. The felt roses were cut with a die from My Favorite Things Stamps. We rolled them and placed them on leaves also cut with Art Philosophy. We stamped a sentiment and called it done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: For Always
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Cotton Candy; Sweet Leaf
Ink: Black
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: MFT Die-namics; Embossing folder; felt


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I'm enjoying your embossed cards, Miss Nancy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!