Friday, June 14, 2013

Chevrons have it!

While I still have one foot dangling from the chevron band wagon.....I thought they coordinated well with this Spellbinder D'Lite medallion.
I started with a Colonial White card base and added Ruby, then Cashmere cardstock. I stamped the chevrons in coordinating ink from, In The Background. I precut the medallion shape from the Cashmere cardstock, then added a medallion cut from Cotton Candy cardstock, to the top. A Ruby button and Natural  Hemp and a sentiment from, Thank You.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Thank You; In The Background
Ink: Cashmere; Ruby
Cardstock: Ruby; Colonial White; Cashmere; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Ruby button; Natural Hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders D'Lites Medallion

1 comment:

  1. The chevron may be my favourite stamp from the entire spring catalogue!! Looks great with the medallion :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!