Tuesday, June 4, 2013

D'Lite with Chantilly & Washi

I recently received some new Spellbinders D'Lites medallion dies and had to put them to use.
I started with Whisper cardstock on a White Daisy card base. I added a strip of patterned paper from Chantilly. I added some of our Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, then a shape with a sentiment from retired Fringed Phrases. The medallion is cut from retired Baby Pink cardstock with a Slate button and Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Chantilly
Stamp: Fringed Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper; White Daisy; Baby Pink
Embellishments: Slate Button & Washi Tape; Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders D'Lites medallion die


2 comments:

  1. I really like this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment looks just like my TLC stamp, too. Very pretty. P.S. Thank you for the sweet sympathy card. It was so surprising and really appreciated. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!