Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dog-gone it!

This is the third card in my set, using sweet Critter Expressions.
This one started with Colonial White cardstock and patterned paper from Buzz & Bumble. There is Cocoa cardstock underneath the border print, also from Buzz & Bumble. I punched a scalloped circle from Sunset cardstock and added circles from Cocoa and Colonial White. The doggie is stamped in Cocoa ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Buzz & Bumble
Stamp: Critter Expressions
Ink: Cocoa
Cardstock: Cocoa; Sunset; Colonial White
Tools: 2"scallop circle punch; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love the cocoa in this one. I keep looking at that adorable set and trying to decide what to do with it. I think you've inspired me again with how I can. Have a great day, Miss Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!