Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fly Away.....Butterfly

Boy, my headings are getting really corny...so sorry!
This is one of the many cards I created for sale at one of the coffee shops. I used Claire patterned paper with a Sunset mat. I added ribbons of Ruby; Lagoon; Sorbet and a spritzed White Daisy cardstock. The butterfly was cut from Chantilly paper. The sentiment shape and card base are Colonial White. The actual sentiment is from Fringed Phrases.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Claire; Chantilly
Stamp: Fringed Phrases
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; White Daisy; Lagoon; Sorbet; Sunset
Ink: Ruby
Embellishments: Glitter Red Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Love the way that butterfly pops against the more subtle textures.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!