Thursday, July 18, 2013

The birds have it!

A trend for the last couple of years, is birds. I LOVE birds and sometimes the most beautiful can also be the most annoying. Have you ever been in the presence of several peacocks.....boy, when they get to a screamin'....it is a wonder that noise comes from them!
Anyhow, I LOVE peacock feathers and this embossing folder is one of my favourites. I embossed Lagoon cardstock then rubbed the cardstock with coordinating ink. The mat is Whisper cardstock and the border is Slate cardstock. Both the peacock and sentiment stamped images are retired. I sentiment is stamped with Pacifica pigment ink, then embossed in clear powder. The feathers are stamped with Lagoon ink.

The shape is cut from Art Philosophy from Pacifica and Colonial White cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: Colonial White; Slate; Whisper; Pacifica
Ink: Lagoon; Pigment Pacifica
Embellishments: Clear embossing powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!