Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Let's PARTY......


"The Party Is On" and "You Only Live Once".....those are words to live by....when you are a Hostess of a Close To My Heart gathering!
I used both of those stamp sets to create this card. I stamped Lagoon cardstock in coordinating ink, with the small flower trio, from "You Only Live Once". I added Black cardstock with some Laughing Lola patterned paper.

The shape for the sentiment, was cut with the "M" key from Artiste. I stamped the sentiment in Gypsy ink from, "The Party Is On". Both stamp sets are available with your Hostess Rewards, when you host a gathering. All of the paper pieces were roughed up with our Distresser, except for the sentiment shape.

I added some Silver Shimmer Trim and Black Hemp to complete this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: You Only Live Once; The Party Is On
Paper: Laughing Lola
Ink: Gypsy
Cardstock: Lagoon; Black; White Daisy
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Black Hemp
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!