Friday, August 16, 2013

Lovely Lace and Artbooking

If our new Artbooking cartridge isn't enough of an amazing find....then the 3 stamp sets that come with it surely are!
I stamped this amazing lace image from one of the Artbooking sets in Lagoon ink. It is stamped on a coordinating cut and the sentiment is stamped in Black ink. I have stamped the border flowers from Hostess only stamp set, You Only Live Once, in Lagoon ink. The gorgeous patterned paper is from Laughing Lola. I've added some Black Sparkles and Silver Shimmer Trim.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Laughing Lola
Stamps: You Only Live Once; Artbooking
Ink: Lagoon; Black
Cardstock: Black; Lagoon; White Daisy
Embellishments: Black Sparkles; Silver Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artbooking Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that lace stamp is gorgeous!! I see lots of potential... especially with the bright colours you've used :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!