Friday, August 30, 2013

Sarita has Etched Wooden shapes....have you seen them?

I really love everything about Close To My Heart's new Sarita Workshop On The Go kit. Let's have a look to see what it holds.
This bold patterned paper is Outdoor Denim; Gypsy and Lagoon. I matted it with Outdoor Denim cardstock, then added some Lagoon cardstock. I stamped with a washi image stamp in the WOTG kit. I also added some glorious etched wooden shapes from the Sarita Assortment. I sprinkled some Sparkles in Gold, along with our Hemp Baker's Twine and my favourite OMBRE technique.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Sarita
Stamp: Sarita WOTG; A True Thank You
Cardstock: Outdoor Denim; Lagoon; White Daisy
Alcohol Markers: Lagoon; Gypsy
Embellishments: Sarita Assortment; Gold Sparkles; Hemp Baker's Twine
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!