Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall BEAUTY

I have been a bit of a slacker on my blog lately as it seems I can not get a regular schedule established for myself. I aim to get back on track NOW!
This is the third and final card design that was made at my September Embossing & Die cutting class. We used the gorgeous Happy Autumn stamp set along with some patterned paper from Babycakes. The shape was cut from Autumn Terracotta cardstock; embossed; then sanded.

We stamped flowers with second generation Autumn Terracotta ink, then stamped the sentiment over top, in Saddle ink. We added Chocolate striped grosgrain ribbon and Bronze Shimmer Trim.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Babycakes
Stamp: Happy Autumn
Cardstock: Chocolate; Autumn Terracotta; Colonial White
Ink: Autumn Terracotta; Saddle
Embellishments: Bronze Shimmer Trim; Chocolate striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!