Wednesday, September 25, 2013

In the weeds!

Here is the second card my Embossing & Die cut card class created, with Diffusers.
I used a White Daisy card base, then added Pacifica and Autumn Terracotta cardstock. I used the Diffuser with the small oval removed, with this embossing folder. It left the oval shape, without embossing, on the bottom as I placed it.

I took Creme Brulee ink and gently rubbed it across the cardstock, after it was embossed. I swiped some Pacifica ink across the bird, then stamped the sentiment with Saddle ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Always Grateful
Ink: Pacifica; Saddle; Creme Brulee
Cardstock: Pacifica; Autumn Terracotta; White Daisy
Embellishments: Bitty Brown Sparkles
Other: Embossing folder; Tim Holtz Diffusers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!