Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You Light Up My Life

Yikes, the time since school started has gotten away from me. I hope this post will get me back on track.

I created this card for my recent Embossing & Die Cutting class. I wanted to include embossing, but not as the main focus. I started with the amazing and colourful Sarita paper from Close To My Heart's Fall/Winter Idea Book.

I embossed some Goldrush cardstock, then sanded it to expose the white core of the cardstock. The tags were cut with Art Philosophy, then stamped with this sweet image from, Puns of Praise. I coloured them with Gypsy and Crystal Blue alcohol markers. I tied things up with a new favourite of mine, Hemp Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Puns of Praise
Paper: Sarita
Cardstock: Colonial White; Goldrush; Lagoon
Ink: Outdoor Denim
Alcohol Markers: Gypsy; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Hemp Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring. That is still one of my favorite Wishes templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Really like how you colored the lamp.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!