Monday, October 28, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Gift Tag

I don't normally make too many tags, but this year I decided I would sell some and use them as gifts for my customers.
I started with Sparkle & Shine patterned paper. I stamped the trees from, Trim the Tree and stamped them with Slate and Juniper ink. I added a tree from the Sparkle Holiday Shapes, then adhered the trees to the circle centerpiece. The three words are stamped from October's stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes in Slate; Juniper and Ruby ink. I also stamped the white circle with the border image from Scandinavian Wishes in second generation Slate ink.

The top shape and sentiment are from, Holiday Tags. The border is stamped in Slate and the sentiment in Ruby. I finished the tag off with Ruby and Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Scandinavian Wishes; Trim the Tree; Holiday Tags
Paper: Sparkle & Shine
Cardstock: White Daisy; Ruby; Juniper
Ink: Slate; Juniper; Ruby
Embellishments: Sparkle Holiday Shapes; Ruby and Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!