Tuesday, October 1, 2013

You are my Happy Birthday!

Well, I am sad to see this stamp set officially gone, as of today October 1st. This card is an altered lift of a card I saw on Karen Pedersen's blog.
I grabbed 3 pink cardstock scraps from my bulging bin.....I think we have a Cotton Candy; retired Bubblegum; and an exclusive paper pack pink, too. I layed them side by side, then random stamped in Cocoa ink with the small flower from,  You Are My Happy. Then, with Hollyhock ink, I random stamped with this bullseye from, Hello Blooms.

I added retired Blush ric rac ribbon and used our new scallop punch to make this border from Cocoa cardstock. The sentiment is one of our new "M" stamps, Heartfelt Birthday Wish stamped with Black ink. The coloured mat is in Smoothie cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Heartfelt Birthday Wish; Hello Blooms; You Are My Happy
Cardstock: Cotton Candy; Bubblegum; Smoothie; Cocoa; White Daisy
Ink: Cocoa; Black; Hollyhock
Embellishments: Blush ric rac
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!