Saturday, November 2, 2013

Birds shimmer with Sparkle & Shine

This is the 4th and final card from my recent Sparkle & Shine workshop.
I lifted this card from a fellow CTMH Consultant. I switched the patterned paper; border and Red Shimmer Trim, but the stamping is an exact lift. The birds are stamped in Ruby and the branches in both Ruby and Juniper. The sentiment is stamped with Slate ink.

I started with this glorious shimmer houndstooth pattern in the Sparkle & Shine pack. I added the circle zip strip, then added Stardust Glitz the the centre of each circle. The flourish bird has a tiny Opaque Gem for an eye and I added Ruby Shimmer trim, also.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sparkle & Shine
Stamp: Merry & Bright
Ink: Juniper; Ruby; Slate
Cardstock: White Daisy; Juniper
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Ruby Shimmer Trim; Opaque gem

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!